Saturday, May 24, 2014

Diet Plan on Hold!

As many of my friends may know, I have been losing weight. I have lost a total of 46 pounds in 102 "dropping" days. This particular journey began December 15, after watching a high school friend lose an incredible amount of weight on this program. I finally had to call "uncle" and realize that my continuing efforts to "eat right and exercise" were getting me absolutely no where! I lost nothing, while she dropped 63 pounds! That is when I contacted her to find out more about the Omnitrition program.

Essentially an HCG plan, the Omnitrition program is a pretty good one. They do have some awesome vitamins and other products that I use, as well. I was a bit skeptical and leery about the thought of an HCG plan, but nothing else was working for me! So I signed on and became an OMNI "Dropper". I perused the Facebook page reserved for actual customers, and looked at the phenomenal and some simply amazing results. I wanted that for me! I guess I wanted it so badly that I flew through the first week, when detox from all the bad stuff you eat, was at its worst. Then it became pretty simple. There is a very short list of food that is allowed, and you have to eat specific amounts while using the OMNI drops. You are also warned not to exercise and burn a lot of calories, as you are not eating many. The drops facilitate the body using stored FAT as the fuel you need in addition to the limited calories. Since I was still having problems with my plantar fasciistis in my right foot, this didn't bother me too much. The rule is, you stay on the drops and the low calorie diet for 21-42 days. Then you have to cycle off to a maintenance plan, which is wonderful! I actually got to eat cheese, yogurt, olive oil, and salmon again! The goal here is to stay within 2 pounds of your weight loss for at least 21 days, before you can go back to using the drops and losing more. I lost a total of 25 pounds during my first round, 15 on my second, and this third, which is shortened due to the "Running For The Hoses" event, about 6-7. So, sadly I am not among the list of people that have the thoroughly amazing rates of loss, but I HAVE LOST 46 POUNDS! I am so happy about this that I cannot even begin to say....

This summer will be a good experiment to see how I will do eating in life, as I will be staying on the maintenance plan mostly, with my goal being to maintain or even lose a bit more. When I return in the fall, I will go back to the drops to lose the remaining weight that I want to lose. I am hoping to do some exercise, and even some walking or something while I have some time. We will see how it goes.

Feel free to email me at linven@sbcglobal.net if you want any more information on this plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment